Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scalzi Books

Thanks to a heads up from his blog, I learned that John Scalzi's Agent to the Stars has been released in trade paperback edition. I am generally not big on collecting things, but I have found myself filling a shelf with the Scalzi works including a few signed editions (far out of my behavioral norm). So far, all of his writings have fit my criteria of A Good Story Well Told. I am glad to have them and recommend them to you.

I almost bought Agent from McMillan, but then checked at Amazon and saw that I could get it and Zoe's Tale for only $5 difference once the free shipping kicked in. That was more than I could resist.

So, Mary will scold me for buying more books while Mr. Scalzi is thanking me. And I have more on my stack to read.

No comments: