Monday, January 14, 2008

30 Songs

Per Katitude:

Here are the rules: Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.

How am I feeling today? Needle & Damage Done, Neil Young

Will I get far in life? Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child, Big Wide Grin

What's your current state of mind? Long Black Veil, DMB

How do my friends see me? Leaving Las Vegas, Sheryl Crow

Where will I get married? Turn It Up (Loud), Oneida

What is your view of marriage? See You in the Fjords, The Ebb

What is my best friend's theme song? Walkin' After Midnight, Patsy Cline

What is the story of my life? Actions, Rick Reed

What is/was high school like? Victim of Love, Eagles

How can I get ahead in life? Do You Hear What I Hear, Big Wide Grin

What is the best thing about me? Crazy, Gnarls Barkley

What is today going to be like? Te Dejo Madrid, Shakira

What is in store for this weekend? Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson

Describe my parents? Headturner, Joss Stone

Describe my grandparents? The4Am, Warren Ellis/Indie Artists

How is my life going? Sub Oslo Vs. Bookshelf Speakers, Sub Olso

What song will they play at my funeral? Santa Baby, Big Wide Grin

How does the world see me? Capitol Hill, The Chavos

Will I have a happy life? In The City, Eagles

What do my friends really think of me? James Dean, Eagles

Do people secretly lust after me? Change, Joss Stone

How can I make myself happy? Pipeline, Stevie Ray Vaughn

What should I do with my life? Primanti Brothers, Oneida

Will I ever have children? Strictly Ornamental, White Ghost Shivers

What is some good advice for me? Going Through the Motions, Aimee Mann

How will I be remembered? Said Sadly, Smashing Pumpkins w/ Nina Gordon

What is my signature dancing song? Wasted Time, Eagles

What is my current theme song? One of These Nights, Eagles

What do people think my current theme song is? Jhani, Brian Steen

What type of men/women do you like? Straight Out of Compton, Nina Gordon



Which goes to show I should have hit the shuffle button a couple of more times and yanked the christmas tunes.

No comments: