Tuesday, November 27, 2007

She is a Trial

Caitlin has unilaterally decided to stop watching Buffy in the middle of season six (Willow is just trying to kick the habit) and to instead rewatch all of Dead Like Me from the beginning. I think this will be the third or fourth time though Dead while Buffy has yet to be finished. I cannot decide whether she is doing this to make me suffer in some subtle 16-year-old daughter way or she is simply trying to stretch the pleasure of the new shine of the Buffiverse out for as long as possible. Maybe some of both. Since we generally watch these things together that means I have to rewatch Dead also. Well, "Have To" in the sense that I choose not to invoke the "Because I Said So" clause in the father daughter relationship contract over this. Dead is better the fourth time than most of the junk available on cable the first time.

No comments: